We are the worldwide voice of families who have children with Hypoxic Ischemic Encephalopathy, recognized by organizations such as the NIH, NHS, AAP, and even Facebook for bringing our community together.
Looking for a subject matter expert for a news story?
Looking for a speaker for your next event?
Book a Hope for HIE speaker today for your next conference, meeting or event. Hope for HIE board of directors, members, and volunteers can provide in-depth professional storytelling on a variety of topics that are related to patient care, families, caregiving, disabilities and more.
Speaking from Experience
When it comes to choosing a speaker for your next event or medical education gathering, partner with Hope for HIE, the worldwide voice of families who have children with Hypoxic Ischemic Encephalopathy.
These professionals, parents and families are ready to share their knowledge with you through the Hope for HIE Speakers Bureau - a collection of groundbreaking topics you can't find anywhere else.
- Patient and family-centered care
- Pediatric neurology
- Neonatal ICU
- Pediatric ICU
- Developmental pediatrics
- Pediatric gastroenterology
- Pediatric pulmonology
- Pediatric critical care
- Ob/gyn & obstetrics
- Life in the NICU
- Life after the NICU
- Maternal mental health
- Caregiving for children with complex disabilities
- Advocating for your child
- Medical advocacy
- Legislative advocacy
- Educational advocacy
- Palliative care
- End of life care
- Finding courage after unexpected circumstances
- Finding hope in the darkness
- Cultivating a community of support
- Navigating insurance
- Partnering with community services
- Planning inclusive playgrounds
- Designing a home for accessibility